Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you want from this site.........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MissDrift
Admin
MissDrift

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-02-13

What do you want from this site......... Empty
PostSubject: What do you want from this site.........   What do you want from this site......... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:27 pm

Ok within reason and my capabilities guys and girls, rome wasn't built in a day, but if anyone has time on their hands and wants to help out moderating, adding topics and forums and generally getting involved.............the more the merrier Smile
Back to top Go down
Hicks
Hicks

Number of posts : 14
Drives : MR2, Altezza, Diahatsu hi-jet camper & fiat 500
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from this site.........   What do you want from this site......... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:48 am

i have a spare few hours when im on split shifts at work so dont mind moderating although ive never done it before let me know if ya need a hand with anything
Back to top Go down
MissDrift
Admin
MissDrift

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from this site.........   What do you want from this site......... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:12 pm

Sweet thanks Matttttttttttttttt Smile, consider it done........... check out ur new colour thanks bud xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want from this site.........   What do you want from this site......... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you want from this site.........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Site Suggestions-
Jump to: